NAHN is designed and committed to improving the quality of health and nursing care of Hispanic consumers and toward providing equal access to educational, professional, and economic opportunities for Hispanic nurses...NAHN
- We are the voice for Hispanic nurses and Hispanic health in our community
- Contributions of our members and chapters are valued, recognized, and supported
- We are committed to the recruitment and retention of Hispanics into nursing and the professional development of Hispanic nurses
- We value, provide, and promote culturally competent models in health care, professional education, and research
- We are committed to equality and justice for all Hispanic nurses and the communities they serve
- We are models of Hispanic leadership
Connecticut Chapter of the National Association of
"Promoting Nurses to Improve the Health of Our Hispanic Community."
1st Annual Scholarship and Award Gala on May 24th 2013 7-11pm at the Omni Hotel 155 Temple Street, New Haven.
Tickets are on sale:
For tickets contact 203-610-9528 or email
Doreen Cuesta at email@example.com
We invite you to join us in celebrating this special event.
All proceeds will go to our Scholarship fund.